We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us or a 3rd party on our behalf. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?Under the legislation One Stop Shopping (Perry Barr SARL) is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are:
2 Walsall Road
For data matters the data processor is LSH.
The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you marketing information by various channels including email, SMS, mail or telephone, including sending notices of new products, special offers and other marketing materials to enhance and support your relationship with One Stop Shopping Centre. We will use this data in accordance with any preferences you have selected, either on the basis of consent (where requested) or of legitimate interests where you have not objected to receiving such information.
- We may also use your data for our own legitimate interests, which include:
- sending you surveys or supporting Marketing Research activities to you in other ways to help us improve our services and understand our customers better;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- ensuring that content from our digital channels is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/smart phone and/or tablet;
- allowing us to investigate and respond to any issues or correspondence received;
- administering your online account and any promotion or competition which you have entered;
- notifying you about changes to our services.
- We believe that these interests are justified as it is completely optional for you to register, participate or otherwise provide us with Personal Data in the above situations. You will be able to object to this processing at any time.
The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data covered under the regulation we process the following categories of your data:
- Device and Website Use Information – When you use a computer, tablet, smart phone or other device to access our websites, we may collect information about the device and how you use it.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Legitimate interests: information is processed as part of legitimate interests which include: managing opting out of communications, profiling, direct marketing, monitoring, web analytics, and other core services provided by the data controller.
- Consent: where we process information under consent we will seek you clear and unambiguous consent prior to processing your data
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with 3rd parties as necessary for processing and under contract.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform the purposes listed above.
We only keep your information for as long as necessary. We generally keep personal information for 7 years after last contact with you. However we reserve the right to keep information for longer if we feel that this is in the legitimate interests of Perry Barr SARL.
Providing us with your personal data
You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal data, but failure to do so will have the following consequences:
- You will not receive any special offers or events invitations from Perry Barr SARL.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable, i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
We do not seek to collect Personal Information about children through this website and are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors under the age of 18. Parents should supervise the online activities of their children and consider the use of tools available from online services and software providers to help provide child-friendly Internet environments.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
We will update this statement from time to time so we suggest that you review this statement at regular intervals. Where we undergo substantial changes to our privacy statement we will endeavour to inform you directly about these changes.