Kids Club Terms and Conditions (of which instruction forms part)
1. These terms and conditions, together with the CastleCourt Shopping Centre Privacy Notice, govern the entire CastleCourt Kids Club scheme and any application for membership of the scheme or participation in it will be treated as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions may apply for optional elements of the scheme such as competitions and prize draws. Members participating in optional elements of the scheme will be considered to have accepted the additional terms and conditions.
2. All members of the scheme must be residents of Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. CastleCourt may refuse an application for any reason.
3. Each family is entitled to sign up to CastleCourt Kids Club only once. CastleCourt reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
4. Members must keep CastleCourt informed of any changes to their personal or membership details. CastleCourt cannot be held responsible for any loss of coupons, vouchers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
5. The CastleCourt Kids Club, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered.
6. CastleCourt may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel CastleCourt Kids Club accounts, cards, coupons and vouchers, in whatever form, and/or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
• any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and/or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
• any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
• any behaviour relating to CastleCourt that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
7. CastleCourt Kids Club is valid in CastleCourt Shopping Centre only.
8. The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. CastleCourt Kids Club membership may not be used for any business transaction or purpose.
9. The promoter of CastleCourt Kids Club is CastleCourt Shopping Centre. Registered office: Wirefox 2, Downshire Road, Holywood, BT18 9LU.
10. These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of 11 June 2019 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland, and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of Northern Ireland in accordance with Northern Irish law. CastleCourt reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the scheme following notification of such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
11. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
1. The CastleCourt Kids Club, card, coupons, and vouchers, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of CastleCourt which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
2. CastleCourt Kids Club cards, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the CastleCourt Kids Club member, as do any security details relating to the account. CastleCourt cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items. CastleCourt Kids Club coupons and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
3. All coupons or vouchers are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Coupons or vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued. Additional terms and conditions may be found with the coupons or vouchers, or in accompanying correspondence – such as emails or landing pages. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time by contacting us.
4. Items which may be offered as promotional benefits of the scheme shall be subject to availability.
1. Closing dates for online competitions are stated on individual competition pages.
2. The number of prizes and relevant opening, closing and other deadline dates will be stated on individual competition pages.
3. Unless expressly stated in individual competition rules, competitions may only be entered online as stated in the competition terms and conditions and CastleCourt Kids Club members can only enter each competition once.
Privacy and data protection
1. By participating in CastleCourt Kids Club, CastleCourt will collect and use information about each member, including their registration details, information about the use of their CastleCourt Kids Club purchases and other information that the member gives CastleCourt.
2. CastleCourt may analyse the member’s information to see how they use the CastleCourt Kids Club scheme, to understand their shopping behaviour and to send the member information, offers and promotions for the products or services which are most likely to interest them.
3. By being a CastleCourt Kids Club member and providing your details, you agree that CastleCourt can contact you with news about products and services. CastleCourt will not release a member’s personal details to any company outside CastleCourt for them to use for their own mailing or marketing purposes.